Fintech Business Internship Opportunity
About The Company
At Kolleno, we are building the future of cash management for B2B companies: from invoice chasing to payments reconciliation. Our software enables businesses to solve operational challenges and inefficiencies involved into B2B Payments and cash collection processes. In less than 18 months of operations, we have already acquired customers across several markets in Europe, the UK, US, Canada, and South Africa.
We have just attracted £4M (USD $5.4M) in seed funding led by Eurazeo and Stride.VC, with participation from Euler Hermes, HubSpot and several angel investors including Michael Pennington. We are here to win!
We are looking for a graduate or student, with an entrepreneurial spirit, a hands-on attitude, good people & data management skills, as well as a knack for details, to join us for a 3+ months paid internship. You’ll be working on data-driven sales, marketing and operations projects, across several products and business functions.
The role provides an ideal opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the software market as you will be dealing with Software-as-a-Service companies across 100s of industries. The internship is best suited for well-rounded candidates who don’t mind a challenge, are looking to learn and be part of an environment where responsibilities are shared regardless of the job title.
About the role
We’re growing fast and looking for a person to join us for a Summer Internship to help us. You’ll be joining us right at the start of our growth and are expected to provide feedback and input into how we can improve our processes. We’re looking for someone ambitious, with the confidence to speak to all stakeholders and suggest new ideas – working directly with experienced founders and senior team who have worked at large international corporates (i.e. Expedia, Goldman Sachs).
Daily responsibilities would include:
– Supporting ongoing activities across multiple teams: sales, marketing, customer success and operations.
– Conducting industry trends and competitor’s research.
– Working with the marketing and sales team to coordinate and launch campaigns.
– Support customer success in onboarding and retaining clients.
– Producing reports when needed for clients, team members and investors.
– Recommending user experience improvements and new feature ideas for the Kolleno software product.
– A Bachelor’s degree or above (in progress or completed), ideally focussed on business administration or scientific subjects
– Previous work experience B2B tech, start-ups or demonstrable interest in all things tech & software
– An understanding of SaaS / business software and marketplaces in general is a plus.
– Experience working with large datasets (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.)
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills (sales experience is a definite plus)
– You are a self-starter with an ability to work independently.