B2B SaaS Marketing Leader
About The Company
Kolleno is a challenger B2B Fintech which is accelerating payments cycles for your open invoices: marketplaces, challenger banks, commercial banks, SMEs and enterprises.
We have backing from Stride.VC, one of the UK’s biggest early-stage Venture Capital Funds, Michael Pennington (the founder of Gumtree), and some of the most influential UK Angel investors. We are here to win!
Kolleno is building the next generation Accounts Receivable and Collection Platform for SMEs and Mid-Size Businesses.
Our mission is to focus on great user experiences, while providing businesses with superior collection results.
About The Role
We’re looking for a B2B SaaS Marketing Leader to build a world-class demand generation program. The ideal candidate will have hands-on demand generation and growth marketing experience at a B2B software company and be a creative thinker who is results-driven.
In this role you will dig into the data, ideate, test, and optimize past results. You will be our growth experiment guru who is constantly thinking about testing messaging, content and design on our website and in-product.
What you will do:
– Build and lead the marketing team to execute a multi-channel growth, demand generation, and lifecycle strategy.
– Own key business and revenue metrics across self-serve, sales funnel, and customer growth and retention.
– Build a strong trusted relationship with the leadership, product, and engineering teams, working to build out and optimize digital and online communication channels for customers and prospects.
– Build a world class marketing stack, data science and marketing analytics to advance our demand and growth strategy.
– Identify and develop new streams for client acquisition across verticals. Find the channels and messaging that works for client acquisition and build a scalable marketing engine.
– Maximise awareness of Kolleno amongst both a general audience, and specific client segments through continuous content creation. Streamline content production thus generating value for the users and potential clients (i.e. blogs, webinars, reports etc).
You’ll be joining us right at the start of our growth and are expected to provide feedback and input into how we can improve our processes. We’re looking for someone ambitious, with the confidence to speak to all stakeholders and suggest new ideas – working directly with experienced founders and senior team who have worked at large international corporates (i.e. Expedia.com, Goldman Sachs).
You’ll join a fast-paced team where you’ll be testing, learning and iterating as fast as you can. We’re looking for someone data driven and curious, who can prioritise and focus.
What We’re Looking For
– A person who sees joining an early-stage company for the huge opportunity that it is. Ideally, you’ll have an interest in developing our company culture and the conviction to contribute to it.
– Extensive experience developing a global marketing strategy, managing the business to a demand funnel across multiple countries, customer segments and products, and delivering against KPIs.
– Expertise in test-and-learn growth hacking. You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective campaigns.
– At least 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing within FinTech/e-commerce or related industries.
– Someone extremely creative – you find smart and inventive ways to reach and convey a message to prospective clients and a wider audience.
– An “owner” personality. You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
– Strong collaboration skills and ability to effectively partner with and influence stakeholders.
– Team player and dedicated people manager passionate about learning and coaching.
– And most importantly. Grit. You are a self-starter who doesn’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and pursue something hands-on.