Growth Marketing Manager
At Kolleno, we are on a mission to build the future of collections and cash management for B2B companies. Our leading software enables businesses to solve operational challenges and inefficiencies involved in B2B Payments and cash collection processes.
With £4M (USD $5.4M) in seed funding led by leading European investors, including Eurazeo and Stride.VC, and operations spanning 3 continents across Europe, North America and Africa, we are here to win!
We are currently looking for a skilled Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to drive traffic, increase conversion rates, and maximize ROI. You will work closely with our leadership, marketing and sales teams to create and optimize campaigns that align with our business goals. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, possess exceptional communication skills, and have a passion for continuously improving marketing performance.
– Develop and implement growth marketing strategies across various channels, including but not limited to PPC, SEO, e-mail, display, and social media.
– Paid Media Campaign Management: Plan, test, implement, and measure multi-channel media campaigns to drive inbound demand. Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for paid search and paid social. Manage day-to-day performance across several media channels including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Meta Ads, & Google Ads.
– Manage campaigns from conception to execution, including creative development, landing page optimization, and performance analysis.
– Analyze and interpret data to identify trends and opportunities for campaign optimization and revenue growth.
– Budget management and pacing: Effectively allocate and pace media spend across the channels that you manage to drive key business results.
– Monitor and report on campaign performance, providing regular updates to key stakeholders.
– Collaborate with the sales teams to align marketing initiatives with business goals
– Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors and partners, as needed.
– Stay up to date on industry trends and developments to keep Kolleno at the forefront of growth and performance marketing.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or a related field.
– 3 to 5 years of experience in growth or performance marketing, with demonstrated experience building and optimizing paid media campaigns, preferably in a B2B SaaS/Tech environment
– Previous early stage (i.e., seed-level, series A) or start-up experience preferred.
– Experience in building and managing ad campaigns in Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Meta. Experience in other platforms is a plus (YouTube, Bing, Twitter, Reddit, Capterra, etc.)
– Advanced proficiency in HubSpot, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and other performance marketing tools.
– Strong analytical mindset and skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments. Ability to identify trends and insights through in-depth data analysis.
– Experience managing budgets and achieving ROI targets.
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience working cross-functionally.
– Comfortable handling multiple projects concurrently.