Biz Ops Analyst
About The Company
Our mission is to help every business to get paid on time. It is a crippling issue across all industries that nobody has managed to solve… until Kolleno arrived.
We’re building the future of cash management for companies: from invoices chasing to payments reconciliation. The full cycle is done through Kolleno, promising exponential growth in the FinTech arena.
We’re optimistic, hard-working, full of energy, and creative. We’re looking for like-minded people who want to be part of a once in a lifetime adventure.
About the role
We’re looking for a Business Operations (Biz Ops) Analyst to help us improve all internal processes.
– Work closely with the CEO, CTO, and Head of Strategy and Operations to plan and execute strategic initiatives.
– Recommend improvements to current core functionality to maintain best in class services.
– Lead the ongoing development & documentation of business processes, and procedures, and consistently enhance current practices across the business.
– Coordinate with Product & Tech teams to identify and prioritize product development.
– Plan, execute and monitor cross-functional initiatives from strategy, collection, marketing, etc.
– Produce reports when needed for clients, team members and investors, always looking for ways to improve the process and add value.
You’ll be joining us right at the start of our growth and are expected to provide feedback and input into how we can improve our processes. We’re looking for someone ambitious, with the confidence to speak to all stakeholders and suggest new ideas – working directly with experienced founders and senior team who have worked at large international corporates (i.e. Expedia, Goldman Sachs).
You’ll get support from us, but we want someone to own the process and feel comfortable speaking to multiple stakeholders. You’ll join a fast-paced team where you’ll be testing, learning and iterating as fast as you can. We’re looking for someone data driven and curious, who can prioritise and focus.
What We’re Looking For
– A person who sees joining an early-stage company for the huge opportunity that it is. You’ll be helping us raise the bar in SME’s late payment automation. Ideally, you’ll have an interest in developing our company culture and the conviction to contribute to it.
– Preferably you have a Masters Degree in Business or Engineering but exceptional candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering Master’s will be considered
– Preferably, 3-5 years of experience as a management consultant, finance/banking, process improvement or in a business operations
– Familiar with excel, power point, word etc. Advanced excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups) is a plus and you are generally tech savvy and can figure stuff out on your own.
– You know the value of speed and accountability, we can trust you to get stuff done and in a timely manner
– Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
– Concise, effective communicator: You can distil complex concepts and analysis into clear recommendations and plans across all modes of communication (emails, presentations, Excel models, etc.).
– Knowledge of accounts receivable and collection is a plus but not required.