Business Development & Growth Hacker
About the role
We’re hiring for a hybrid role a Business Development & Growth Hacker / Marketer to lead in acquiring our very first users 100 clients.
You’ll be joining us right at the start of our commercialisation to deliver a truly unique B2B late payment technology, and we want you here for the long term with stock options. We’re looking for someone ambitious to come and own setting up Kolleno growth function – working directly with experienced founders and senior team who have worked at large international corporates (i.e. Booking.com, Goldman Sachs).
You’ll get support from us, but we want someone to own this. You’ll join a fast-paced team where you’ll be testing, learning and iterating as fast as you can. We’re looking for someone data driven and curious, who can ruthlessly prioritise and focus.
About the Company
Kolleno is a challenger B2B Financial Technology company which is accelerating payments cycles for your open invoices: marketplaces, challenger banks, commercial banks, SMEs and enterprises.
Our unique technology segments debtors into different risk categories, allowing us to send personalised messages with different communication tones and providing the right payment option.
Our technology also offers real-time analytics of customer actions and repayments, supplemented by detailed dashboards and individual reports to help optimise working capital.
Our mission is to focus on great user experiences, while providing businesses with superior collection results
What You’ll Be Doing
Initially you’ll be focussed on defining Kolleno marketing strategy on acquiring customers, consisting in digital marketing goals, channel strategies, message customisation, best move strategies and more.
Establishing an acquisition plan and setting up and running experiments from scratch. We want you to find the channels which really work for acquisition at Kolleno (Linkedin, Paid social, PPC, SEO, affiliates etc.).
Owning the website experience from landing page to purchase in order to maximize acquisition spend. This includes owning A/B testing and constantly sharing your learnings with the team.
Learning about Kolleno’s different customers and their need states to drive better creative and feed into our product. You’ll use these learnings to generate clear actions to drive the marketing side of growth.
You’ll be joining a small, dynamic team. We want a real team player, who is willing to tackle responsibilities and activities that are outside of their role.
What We’re Looking For
– Direct to customer experience in a high-growth start-up. Years of experience aren’t a pre-requisite, but you’ve got an established track record of ownership, performance and creative thinking.
– You get things done and thrive in execution of testing plans, ad sets and optimisation.
– Positive attitude and analytical thinking – you’ll be someone who is obsessed with tracking metrics, and happy to be working closely with engineers. Your approach to growth will be grounded in data. We are a digital debt collection company and you will love that.
– Ruthless focus and prioritisation. This is a role where you’ll be wearing a number of different hats.
– Someone who can think outside the box – there are challenges around regulated products that will require this.
– Creative – we believe in the tremendous power of design and brand, as well as data, and want someone who shares these values.
– A great communicator who speaks their mind. We value diverse thinking. We expect you to challenge our ideas and assumptions.
– Independent and autonomous – you’ll have a lot of responsibility and ownership from day one.
– Someone who views challenges as opportunities – a mix of optimism and humility are crucial.
A person who sees joining an early-stage company for the huge opportunity that it is. You’ll be helping us raise the bar in SME’s late payment automation. Ideally, you’ll have an interest in developing our company culture and the conviction to contribute to it.
Is this a full-time role?
Yes. Ideally this person would join us full time asap.
Can I work remotely full-time?
Everyone is currently working from our office in Mayfair.
What’s the hiring process?
– Your first phone call will be with Dimitri Raziev (Founder & CEO). This will be to find out more about your background and introduce you to Kolleno. We’ll want to hear about your greatest hits and why you’re proud of them. We’ll discuss your experience in depth and explain how growth and product will work together at Kolleno [30-40 mins]
– The second stage includes small case study for you to do at home which will take max. 1 days. This is designed to test your structured thinking and understanding of key marketing concepts you’ll manage on a day to day basis. This will be coupled with a presentation on your approach to testing and creative
– If you progress to the next stage we’ll introduce you to key team members.