B2B Sales, SaaS
About The Company
Kolleno is a challenger B2B Fintech which is accelerating payments cycles for your open invoices: marketplaces, challenger banks, commercial banks, SMEs and enterprises.
We have backing from Stride.VC, one of the UK’s biggest early-stage Venture Capital Funds, Michael Pennington (the founder of Gumtree), and some of the most influential UK Angel investors. We are here to win!
Kolleno is an Accounts Receivable Automation tool for SMEs and Mid-Size Businesses. Our unique technology segments debtors into different risk categories, allowing us to send personalised messages with different communication tones and providing the right payment option.
Our technology also offers real-time analytics of customer actions and repayments, supplemented by detailed dashboards and individual reports to help optimise working capital.
Our mission is to focus on great user experiences, while providing businesses with superior collection results.
About The Role
We’re looking for a B2B SaaS Sales Executive to help us level up our sales and client acquisition process.
The core goal is acquiring new clients via direct sales, closing leads from our Marketing campaigns and inbound queries. You love sales, speaking to clients and closing the sales cycle.
What you’ll be doing:
– Lead our direct sales process and establish a client acquisition framework to find the most effective sales channel.
– Managing inbound leads whilst negotiating and delivering product demonstrations to potential clients.
– Setting up and trialling various untapped and inventive strategies to acquire clients.
– Implement and coordinate the use of a CRM for client acquisition and to update and track client data: approach companies within Kolleno’s ICP through various channels and identify client needs.
– Collaborate closely with the marketing and product teams to build a strong client pipeline and to ensure a seamless lead-to-acquisition conversion process.
– Produce reports for clients and the leadership team when required, always looking for ways to improve the process and to add value.
– Work closely with the CEO, CTO, and Head of Strategy and Operations to plan and execute strategic sales initiatives. Recommend improvements to current core functionality to maintain best in class services.
You’ll be joining us right at the start of our growth and are expected to provide feedback and input into how we can improve our processes. We’re looking for someone ambitious, with the confidence to speak to all stakeholders and suggest new ideas – working directly with experienced founders and senior team who have worked at large international corporates (i.e. Expedia, Goldman Sachs).
You’ll get support from us, but we want someone to own the process and feel comfortable speaking to multiple stakeholders. You’ll join a fast-paced team where you’ll be testing, learning and iterating as fast as you can. We’re looking for someone data driven and curious, who can prioritise and focus.
What We’re Looking For
– A person who sees joining an early-stage company for the huge opportunity that it is. You’ll be helping us raise the bar in SME’s late payment automation. Ideally, you’ll have an interest in developing our company culture and the conviction to contribute to it.
– A deep understanding of Kolleno’s unique benefits and solution to accurately educate business owners, CEOs, CFOs and other stakeholders.
– Preferably you have a Master’s Degree in Business or an MBA, but exceptional candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business with relevant experience in B2B sales will be considered.
– You love all things Sales, from prospecting, cold calling and closing marketing leads.
– Preferably at least 2 years of experience in B2B sales (FinTech/SMB or related industries).
– Concise, effective communicator: you can distil complex concepts and analysis into clear recommendations and messages across all modes of communication (emails, presentations, Excel models, etc.)
– Familiar with Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc; you are generally tech savvy and can figure things out on your own.
– You know the value of speed and accountability; we can trust you to get things done and in a timely manner.
– Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership.
– Previous knowledge of accounts receivables and collection is a plus but not required.